Skip to main content

Roadside Assist

AANT wish to advise members that with the evolving covid situation and high demand for services, that this is having an impact on wait time for roadside assistance which are currently longer than usual. Also, please note that our Patrols will be wearing masks and physically distancing, and we are asking that you always follow the direction of the service provider on attendance.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.

Vid: 53
Home / International Driver's Permit (IDP)

International Driver's Permit (IDP)

If you're planning on driving or hiring a car during your next overseas trip, it's a good idea to get an International Driving Permit (IDP).

An International Driving Permit (also known as an international drivers licence) will make driving or hiring a car in the applicable foreign countries much simpler, and you'll also be able to use your IDP as an additional form of ID.

In many countries, it's a requirement; your Australian drivers licence may not be enough to ensure you can drive or hire a car in another country.

AANT is the exclusive provider of International Driving Permits in the Northern Territory. The online application makes the process really easy, and you'll typically receive your IDP by post within 5 to 8 business days. If you need an IDP in a hurry, head to the AANT shop in the Smith St Mall.

Online Application

Territory Lifestyle

We are committed to making the most of your Territory lifestyle