Skip to main content
Home / International Licences & Permits

International Licences & Permits

driving car at night

German autobahn, winding Amalfi Coast or America’s famous Route 66… If you’re planning an overseas driving holiday, talk to the friendly, experienced team at AANT.

International Driver Permits

We are the Territory’s only legal agent for the issuing of International Driver Permits.

Even if you don’t intend to drive overseas, it’s worth having an International Driving Permit (IDP) as another form of identification.

To apply you must have a valid Australian Driver’s Licence.

Click here to download the form.

Territory Lifestyle

We are committed to making the most of your Territory lifestyle